UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

Hey Everyone,:welcome:

Thanks so far to everyone who has expressed interest!:hurray:

We had a fantastic response and we're really taken back by how many of you would like to take part!

Just to recap; we filled the Training 20th November more or less in a day, which meant there were a lot of you who wanted to take part but we couldn't fit you in that day:oops:....so we organised another date in December, the 14th but just as we were moving you guys on to that Training Day (who we couldn't fit in the 20th Nov) we run out of space again! :oops:We're not leaving anyone out so... we've added another date January 18th 2010!

Today ~ everyone who’s expressed an interest in attending should have the following;
· Know which day 20th November, 14th December or 18th January you are attending on or confirming whether you can make it.:thumbsup:
· If you are attending either November 20th or December 18th - you should have an email with your Agenda and Directions:thumbsup:
· If you have been emailed about the January 18th Training; I’ll send out that Agenda on November 30th (this should give you chance to see whether you can make it or provisionally book your space to attend, it is a long way off but it comes round very quickly!):thumbsup:
I apologise for the time it's taken to make sure everyone has the opportunity to attend the Training.:oops:

If you need anything/information/questions/problems/check dates or times/emails/agenda's just email me on [email protected] :hurray:
Thanks everyone!
Suze :thumbsup:

M

M_M_Suzie

HI Everyone,
:welcome:
i'll be contacting everyone who's expressed their interest for the Training 18th January 2010; if you haven't but would like to, email us [email protected] or call me in marketing 0121 508 6970 - option 4!:hurray:

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part in the Training Programme; you'll be happy to hear that our new Training has been taking shape and soon be up for use too!

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Suzie
Marketing Ast.

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi everyone! :thumbsup:

Hope you're not getting stuck in the snow!:thumbsdown:

I wanted to remind everyone that the Training Monday 18th January is still on, i've emailed everyone who has expressed their interest in attending but i haven't received all your confirmations - could you let me know ASAP because there are people waiting to attend and i don't want anyone to miss an opportunity to attend!

Please, please, please let me know whether you can or can't make Monday (18th January). :hurray:

I know that it can be a bit of a trek here and although we do not offer accomodation you can take advantage of our company's discounted rates at nearby hotels (up to £50 a night) if you need a room pre-booking let me know too!

You can either email [email protected] or mine at [email protected] :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for attending so far, we really enjoy having you guys here :hurray:

Hope to hear from you soon :thumbsup:

Suzie

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Hello all,

A couple of days late due to computer problems but just to pass on my thanks to Mapei after attending the training day on Monday 18 Jan 10. For anyone thinking of going to one of these days I would highly recommend it. An interesting insight in to Mapei and a look around the factory, advice on products, nice buffet lunch and a "play" with the products in the afternoon. Also a bag of freebies to see you on your way after a very worthwhile day,

Thanks again

Paul

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Training 20th November 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.