Discuss Training day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

What a great day it's been today, great coffee, great pizza, great beer, great company and the training day weren't none too shabby either I spose! :D:D
Thank you so much to Ray and his team for putting on such a cracking day!
Ray with his larger than life personality truly knows how to keep your attention and makes learning about his products interesting and fun!
Also got to meet Lee from Pro-Tilers (funny guy!) and of course the man himself Gary Walsh. A very smart and interesting guy and full of useful knowledge! Learnt a great deal from Gary about fixing these tiles in a very short space of time, nothing was too much trouble and no question too stupid. (Well if it was he didn't let on!) :) Thanks!
Oh yeah and I spose I'd better mention the ninja tiler who keeps turning up on all the courses I've attended! Mark (whitebeam) good to see u again mate, always a pleasure!! ;)
All in all a fantastic day!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

its always a pleasure to mix with other tilers and learn from them to how you do things and why you do things your way. on a training day me and gary are learning to from you i cant thank gary enought for all his help and surport and for the tilers who who make the effort to come down in there free time and put all there effort in to learn and not just stand there and watch .thats what makes a master tiler today the master were there to be counted thanks for all your help in making this a great day for all of us

W

White Room

I can only confirm what Marc has said, another great day at Rays and still learnt something new and thanks to
Gary with his usual expertise on the subject.
The Ninja Tiler
lol-061.gif

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

heres a few pics of traning day check out covarage on 1800x900 with tile master setaflex and bal tpd

Attachments

• DSC08265.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • DSC08268.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC08269.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC08272.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • DSC08278.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC08276.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC08279.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Training day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I recently attended a large format tile training day run by Ardex, at their Haverhill trading...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
O
Due to the great success of the trade day last year at Trimline’s new facility at the Teardrop...
Replies
Views
Come along to: Trimline Trade Event, at the Teardrop Centre on Wednesday the 16th May 2018...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB