Discuss Trevortine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Does anyone know what his f#ckin prob is btw?

We had a debate a while back regarding a shower pump issue. He was a cheeky sh*t but I let it slide.

I even offered to give my Warmup deal to him & let it be which he didn't even acknowledge.

Now he's bitching about a pic I put up regarding a tile trim corner. He's determined to **** me off. I know he lives & works about 20 or so mile from me. He's hardly a threat business wise so just don't understand his problem.

He better f*ckin quit it!

Rant over

B

Bubblecraft

I am one to accept if I've done something incorrectly & take it as a learning curve which i have done a few times but when clear as day there is nothing wrong with a job & someone thinks its fun to get p*ssed on a Friday night & come on just to p*ss you off, it really gets my back up.

I know he is only 0.001% of the contribution on this website & everyone else here is sound, I just can't go trollers. If he keeps it up, I'll be closing my account on here. I'm one to take things too far when heated

D

Dougs Third Go

I am one to accept if I've done something incorrectly & take it as a learning curve which i have done a few times but when clear as day there is nothing wrong with a job & someone thinks its fun to get p*ssed on a Friday night & come on just to p*ss you off, it really gets my back up.

I know he is only 0.001% of the contribution on this website & everyone else here is sound, I just can't go trollers. If he keeps it up, I'll be closing my account on here. I'm one to take things too far when heated
have you asked him Gus??, one of the reasons i gave up being a mod here was I got too involved with people and bitching,,,,just fooking ask him, simple!

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
trevortine seems to be a decent trader imo and havent seen him make comments like that before to be honest , i didint see the other thread you were talking about mate so cant comment

maybe he doesnt like the fact your local and got a trusted advisor tag or maybe hes attempting to make you look bad to boost himself it looks that way to me

either way it doesnt make good reading for the forum imo

B

Bubblecraft

That was back in jan .. any recent ones..?

No new threads. I don't go on any thread he's been on. For some reason he just wants to wind me up. He's not really a big poster anyway.

As I said, I offered my warmup deal to him which really, he had no reason to refuse as he's local enough to try it unless he had a grudge of some sort

http://www.tilersforums.com/showthread.php?t=67475

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
It's nearly as bad as this one Gus

Marsh7.jpg :sofahide:

Reply to Trevortine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Now I only live in a small town with about 40000 persons , kind of place where everyone knows...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
Think i got a bit of a bargain today, so thought i'd share. Got a customer that wants UFH under...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
I went to a customers house 2 nights ago to price up a job. Job described to me as a small...
Replies
Views
P
I know a few of you guys were talking about dewalt tool boxes this is what my mate has done and...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB