UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TS-60 pluss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

as you all well know thanks to my new best mate bri i will have a nice big clinker on its way to me to day
iv just bought a wet saw.
really dont think ill be useing the ts 60 that much as the clinker will be more then a monster for my tiling jobs pluss with the wet sow im sorted.

and as the ts 60 pluss was an in pulse buy.
ill try and help some one out if there looking for a new TS-60 PLUSS iv cut about 6 tile with it and
iv still got the paper work for it saying i payed £200 the uther day.
all the cutter heads guide books and case.

ill take £180 for it as i know ill not get the £200 back i payed

im based in maidstone kent me169bj will post if you pay the P&P

(((((SORRY THE SPONGE IS MINE NOT FOR SALE))))))))
rubi.jpg

please dont think im trying too use this as EBAY all im trying too do is help some one out if there looking if you want me too tack the post off please just let me know ill remove it thanks gang for looking

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TS-60 pluss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
M
right folks my vauxhall corsavan needs to go its just too small but has served me well never let...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.