Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHTiling

Just finished this today, Bastille limestone.

4f4d6251-1430-eee5.jpg

Stone is from PHG. And kitchen fitted by strummerman.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

With the prices he charges he always has time to make a good job.:smilewinkgrin:

If only John, this must be my biggest price **** up ever, but I tried not to cut corners, (enough bloody cuts, in there), I am hoping the customer will come to the party, when the final bill goes in:yikes:

U

user123

DSC02036.jpg DSC02037.jpg DSC02038.jpg DSC02042.jpg DSC02044.jpg DSC02045-1.jpg

This is a little date sensitive commission I just finished today, working on it alongside another commission to be finished soon. It's a request all the way from the USA, via my website, hugely flattering considering the amazing work done in America. And yes, he wanted it posting installed on the rock, didn't care that the shipping will be around £150.... I quite like the way those two have turned out, a metaphor for a couple. Daylight was lousy for picture taking, he opted for the LPT coulour enhancing sealer option, the one in the middle of the sample stone, the sealer on the left is just with stone oil, the sealer on the right stone oil followed by sealer, much too dark IMO and I am glad he just wanted a faint sealer look. :) The stone oil however I can tell would be fabulous on black rock.. nice to have it in, ordered it from PHG up Dave's way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen