Discuss Unbelievable in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Dave

I also contacted the customer, as I thought that we could assist her to put it right and I was do dismayed that she had been treated shabbily.

We have some of the best tilers in London working for us and I am extremely disappointed that a Moderator has the ability to select "one of the boys" from outside London for a job in London advertised on the Forum

I am constantly telling customers who contact me, when I am unable to assist, to advertise their jobs on the Forum, because I thought it was open for all registered members to seek the work on their abilities - but obviously I am mistaken.

Disappointed

Anne

i think much has been replied about this with great gusto and in a respectful manner so I won't harp on but......

I live in Hemel Hempstead juction 8 of the M1, on a good run it would take 20-30 minutes to get to Collingdale where as you may know is where the job is located.

I have contributed alot to the forum but it dos'nt mean I am at the top of the list for any work that comes on here I just happened to be local and my name was kindly passed on.

Your comment was totally unnecessary and if it's about work then your more than welcome to do the job, no skin off my nose.

Regards

Mark

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unbelievable in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB