Discuss Unbelievable!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

there's a lot of cable stealing going on around here too. some cables were ripped up from alongside railway tracks near us here, put a whole section of track and a small station out of action. and somebody took a lot of BT cabling from a hole in one of the town centres a few weeks back. People have been without phone lines and broadband for almost a month.

Bummer that you can't go to work Doug, but at least you get to spend another fun-packed day with your boys :grin:

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
image.jpg Found it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unbelievable!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
I did a quote today and asked for the customers email address. 'We don't have email' was the...
Replies
Views
Got onsite yesterday to find that the builder had laid the UFH mat, then covered it in SLC. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
R
Hi Everyone, Just to advise you of a great new RUBI tile cutter available as of today in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB