Discuss Ute got serviced today.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

got the white tank's second cam belt done not long after we bought it. it had done 140,000 miles almost at that point :grin: it's just approaching 155,000 miles at the moment, having spent money on the cam belt, alternator, new battery and some work on the brakes but it still drives great. I'm with Gus, you have to look after your tools.

hubby wants to trade our Megane estate for a crew cab van next :yikes:

D

Dougs Third Go

got the white tank's second cam belt done not long after we bought it. it had done 140,000 miles almost at that point :grin: it's just approaching 155,000 miles at the moment, having spent money on the cam belt, alternator, new battery and some work on the brakes but it still drives great. I'm with Gus, you have to look after your tools.

hubby wants to trade our Megane estate for a crew cab van next :yikes:
young Master Halls would love it Liz:smilewinkgrin:

D

Deleted member 9966

young Master Halls would love it Liz:smilewinkgrin:

probably Doug :) although he's very into Thomas the Tank Engine at the moment. Pete's thinking practicality, he's just passed an Early Years Foundation course, which is the first part of the process to become a child-minder :yikes: dunno how many kids he's thinking of looking after if he's thinking about buying a van...

D

Dougs Third Go

probably Doug :) although he's very into Thomas the Tank Engine at the moment. Pete's thinking practicality, he's just passed an Early Years Foundation course, which is the first part of the process to become a child-minder :yikes: dunno how many kids he's thinking of looking after if he's thinking about buying a van...
Good God, the man's a masochist! lol!

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I pump every penny into my beast. I'm a big believer in "If you look after your tools, they'll look after you" 
No way you don't spend anything on your van do you? :lol::lol:
I agree though. Pick up my new van in the morning, serviced, new mot, cambelt done, hopefully it will look after me.

D

Dougs Third Go

hey doug,
you wont get liz hating scousers like you, you little weasel, shes a red xx
this is a weasel in aUtd shirt Ed :lol:

Howard-Webb-In-Manchester-United-shirt-e1294746411721.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ute got serviced today.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi, Phil wanted me to put up a post today, just to let everybody know he's hanging in there ;0)...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
P
Evening all....... this job has been a bit of debacle!...to say the least........it started off...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB