UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss van troubles... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
clutch went on the van yesterday......£350 for a new one..:yikes::yikes: thats more than the vans worth :lol:

nice man at the garage gave me one of his cars for the day, so i didnt loose a days work, first time i used this garage told me any time i get van problems he will sort me out a car to borrow, good customer service and i will defo use him again..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to van troubles... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views
Customer hadn't used the ensuite in their extension for nearly a year as it had always leaked...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.