Van

Discuss Van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Re: van....

learn to walk Ash! what's more important the tools to Em the job or the vehicle that gets you there?
When i started out i had a fiat bravo. Bought it for 350 lasted me two years and was cheap to run and insure.
A perfect motor for you to start with would be a Kangoo or a partner. car not van. seats for the family and ample boot space for tools.

M

Mr Tiler

yeh me and the missus was discussing a little more in depth about a car after girl racer red said earlier matey. think we may go with that as its practical and also means I am ok to sell my current car to put towards it instead of me missus trying to get herself on the road in the future with it. I think I may go with something like a zafira I like them too tbh il have to just wait and see what comes along cheers Ali

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset

I started off with Peugeot 205. Back seats removed, tinted windows. It done me until I upgraded to a fiesta XR2. Both got from auctions for about £400 if I remember rightly. Got a year out of both.......then they fail on MOT.

Got a £700 Bedford Rascal then.........that lasted almost a year. (Worst thing I have ever driven) Back then to another Fiesta.

my first decent van was a Kangoo........I thought I was the dogs do do's then.

DONT take finance/loan on a shed..........they break down as much as a cheapy.

- - - Updated - - -

dave does it have drivers seat arm rest? I am after one..

Just the arm rest??? :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

E
just looking for some advice as to what has gone wrong. Used a local plumber who came highly...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
I see a lot of cheap van hire offers on the internet. but they all say that you can drive in the...
Replies
Views
DemoXpert
D
B
Not strictly tiling but hope you guys have some experience that can help me. I'm about to tile...
Replies
Views
K
Quick question as I will be purchasing a new van soon - how does everyone organise their tools...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. I'm wondering whether any of you have bought a portable reasonably priced...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB