Discuss VanLox.co.uk - Mobile Secure Van Locks Installed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Checkout Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping - or Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping

Mobile secure van locks installer for the Midlands. His lock supplier though can put you in touch with a local vanlox guy if he can't get to you for whatever reason.

Mention 'Dan from the forums' when you call and you should find he'll give you advice on securing your vans.

It is coming up to Xmas soon (I know! Already!!!!!) and already we're seeing darker nights, and you'll find the thieves get craftier this time of year. So thought it'd be a handy website to know. Even if it sparks your own web search for your own local guy who can sort something out for you, then I feel I've posted a decent thread. :)

Happy days.

PS. please feel free to plug your own van locks guy in this thread. But please don't post prices as they may change over time and this thread will last for years.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to VanLox.co.uk - Mobile Secure Van Locks Installed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, after some advice. Am just a sole trader and work on my own. Recently I have just...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. This is more of a curiosity thing. After reading a few threads over the last few days...
Replies
Views
O
So as our brand new look forum takes off, and we have members signing up thick and fast. (Not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I thought I'd post this thread so I can link to it soon from another I'm creating which will...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB