Discuss 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I got plenty of space now. Can even stick a pallet of addy on there where my berlingo was like 3 trips lol. I had a courtesy van recently which was a master and it was so big I couldn't park anywhere.

I'm not changing for a few years now so will need to make do.
I need to organise my van better, if it's not sitting perfect in the back it bugs the life out of me..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
Well here's my van, I do like the VW Caddy...the only problem is the size, just no room for everything and my wet saw only just fits in and that's when I empty it. Reliable though o_O
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

M

mattle40

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've created a new directory page thing. Professional Wall and Floor Tilers Get listed on it...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Been thinking about this thread and notice its very popular and rapidly getting bigger again...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Checkout Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping - or Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping...
Replies
Views
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB