Discuss 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Tommy that is a belter of a van, if I could have a small van then it's a caddy I would have.
Sent this to my mate as he was looking for one.
77be4f2c191f55652e6c94cee4073f3c.jpg

its a mwb with a medium room I think ! plenty of room for everything although now we are doing kitchens, my teachers tools, as he doesn't drive (banned for a collation of points), are taking over mine...

I need the other side racked a little too !! The feeling of being slightly more organised is brilliant...

here are my new business cards...I only got a five hundred as I think I may need to make adjustments.

Any input welcomed although its slightly off topic...it still hangs close as the van signage will get the same treatment.

2014-08-08 18.07.24.jpg

I like the colours & design etc.. but in my opinion, too much information.

its a mwb with a medium room I think ! plenty of room for everything although now we are doing kitchens, my teachers tools, as he doesn't drive (banned for a collation of points), are taking over mine...

I need the other side racked a little too !! The feeling of being slightly more organised is brilliant...

here are my new business cards...I only got a five hundred as I think I may need to make adjustments.

Any input welcomed although its slightly off topic...it still hangs close as the van signage will get the same treatment.

View attachment 59540

Reply to 2014 Show Us Your Van Thread in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've created a new directory page thing. Professional Wall and Floor Tilers Get listed on it...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Been thinking about this thread and notice its very popular and rapidly getting bigger again...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Checkout Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping - or Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping...
Replies
Views
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB