Discuss voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

I just had to vote for Mr Tea Bag - he is posting an average of 7.162 times every day - if he had a penny for every post he made he could buy the family passports :sofahide:. If we all posted as much as Mr Tea Bag this forum would be unbeatable - and probably leaving all new visitors rofl at the posts!!

Good luck to all the nominees.
thank you matey its appreciated :thumbsup:

P

Peter

I voted teabag. He got a very hard time when he started but has stuck by through the stick and abuse and asked questions and very keen to make it as a tiler. Tell someone they'll never make it and they become ten times as determined to prove everyone wrong. :lol:

Plenty of other great contributors who've forgotten more about tiling than I'll ever know like Phil, Gary, Jonny etc but young Ash deserves it for 'most improved member'.

M

Mr Tiler

I voted teabag. He got a very hard time when he started but has stuck by through the stick and abuse and asked questions and very keen to make it as a tiler. Tell someone they'll never make it and they become ten times as determined to prove everyone wrong. :lol:

Plenty of other great contributors who've forgotten more about tiling than I'll ever know like Phil, Gary, Jonny etc but young Ash deserves it for 'most improved member'.

thanks mate I think tbh you may be rite it certainly gave me a wake up call when everyone thought I was having a laugh and just here to mess about lol. but I can see people on here care about the trade so I think im in the rite place ;) cheers... oh and you have to click the vote button bud haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see if we can get up to 100 votes please. Gary has offered a fantastic prize, so it'd be nice to see a few more votes.

agreed bri need some more voters come on guys he has offered this holiday off his own back! get voting!

Reply to voting for member of the year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I am a first time homeowner bathroom remodeler & tiler. I'm ready to waterproof my seams and...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB