Discuss Wasted day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Today drove all the way to glostershire to find the outdoor pool un-coverd :incazzato::incazzato::incazzato: after being told several times it had a tent -over :incazzato: Why do people lie like this ? i have never really understood , so we came away ,and the guy is covering it up today supposedly !! ,so i have asked for a picture to be sent to my phone ,as he may just bodge this -up as well , then we will waste another day :incazzato:.
I think i may be one of them guys you hear about, who go's to work then shoots everyone one day soon :smilewinkgrin: :thumbsup: a subbies life is NOT an easy-one .

T

TJ Smiler

Hate it when that type of thing happens... 3 weeks ago turned up to a job (that had been booked in 6 weeks earlier and where i had advised what needed to be done by the start date) i called the day before and was told it was all ready to go. Turned up and half the floor was missing (exposed joists) no showere tray installed, walls ply-lined (i told them to use PB as i was going to tank it out, 100mm gap all around the door and ceiling not plastered!! Builder said that he could have it ready in 3 days, completely and utterly messed up my diary as i didn't have any other jobs to bring forward that could be done in three days so ended up not working!! did bill him for a day though.

It's not always the money thing it's the chaos it causes your diary! I'll go halves on a gun with you mate :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wasted day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
S
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the schluter systems guys who put on another really good...
Replies
Views
S
I have a job which I need to price up. The guy is a builder and he seems to want to do whatever...
Replies
Views
D
me and the person who is against me had to get two separate expert witness's ,as he would not...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB