Discuss Web site building in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

I need to make my own web page. I've not been on for months as I've have had great work, but all of a sudden, the light switch has gone out! Talking to a plasterer, only a young lad, he's had a web site set up and the phone don't stop ringing. So, any of you people know of a good web company, not too expensive, self help to build etc, google hits etc, please let me know.

On a sore point, asked to lay 300 m2 porcelain in a shop but 200 miles away, turned it down as I thought my wife would have the hump, the job was mine for me and my 2 sons, told my wife, she hit the roof and said she would love all 3 of us to b!!!!! off for a week or so, rang my builder up, job gone!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Web site building in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
D
As the tittle, i'am not getting rid of my web-site but thinking of building my own new site any...
Replies
Views
S
...bit of a who dunnit but feel I've been shafted royal style on this one. Working for a joiner...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Web site building
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.