Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Well done topps....... in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I started a job today and started tiling the walls..as i was tiling the customer

started telling me her story of the price of her floor tiles...she said she went to

topps and picked a tile she liked but before committing herself to them she

shopped around for any other ones that she liked and in another tile shop she

seen the tile she liked in topps in there...so she got a price and was astounded it

was £300 cheaper than topps...so i said to her , go back to topps and see if they

will give you a better deal...and a better deal she got in-fact not only did they

price match they also gave her an extra 10% as well..now that's a thumbs up

from me......Nice one topps....:grin:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's one of the Topps 5 Card Tricks. The Topps Price Match Guarantee. Their loan-a-tile service is probably the next best one to know... so Mrs Smith can see what the choices of tiles she likes are going to look like in situ, in the room they're going to be fixed in, next to the candles she's bought no doubt too.

Topps are so comitted to their buy back service that they WILL sell at a loss to ensure they are the supplier for your gear! So always always always checkout the competition and ensure that you're shopping at Topps :)

Reply to Well done topps....... in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Well done topps.......
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond