Discuss Went shopping at Morrisons today and.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

What you're doing is a SAR (Subject Access Request), there are a few template letters on the net, you will need to povide them with some details like your van reg, colour and a rough time. It is a legal letter so send it as such, i'd include a postal order or cheque with the letter, the MAXIMUM they can charge you is £10 so if they get funny (which they shouldn't) state your rights.

Anybody can do this with any company that has details on them, in fact our customers could serve an SAR to any one of us, in most cases the data would be limited to emails, quotes, invoices and contact details so is quite easy to supply them with. Basically any info you store, you should also take some precautions to protect there data from getting into the wrong hands

M

mikethetile

you rang the law yet Ken

im not kidding, I told this woman to do one as it was obvious I hadnt hit her and thought that was the end of it

not so, she gave my reg to her insurers and that was it , no one believed me why would they her car was damaged and I was there and didnt report it

had I reported it I would have apolice statement saying theres no damage to my van and I couldnt have damaged her car

vans are a good target as the drivers are often employees who can argue all they like. they wont be believed or could be questioned for having the van in a supermarket car park

REPORT IT NOW KEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
you rang the law yet Ken

im not kidding, I told this woman to do one as it was obvious I hadnt hit her and thought that was the end of it

not so, she gave my reg to her insurers and that was it , no one believed me why would they her car was damaged and I was there and didnt report it

had I reported it I would have apolice statement saying theres no damage to my van and I couldnt have damaged her car

vans are a good target as the drivers are often employees who can argue all they like. they wont be believed or could be questioned for having the van in a supermarket car park

REPORT IT NOW KEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike,

the guy at Morrisons reported it and got a crime number while we were talking he took details of the time etc., so do I still need to do this?

Reply to Went shopping at Morrisons today and.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys Thought I'd fill you in on what happened today at work, I think what your about to read...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
S
priced a job for a builder at this mum's house ,he wanted a cash priced Deal and said it was...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Ken Bruty

Arms
TF
Bedford
What member type are you?
  1. Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
KDB Ceramics & Stone

Thread Information

Title
Went shopping at Morrisons today and....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.