Discuss weres every one going this year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hadn't been aboard for a couple of years last year so went Cancun, Paphos and Rhodes. Stopped in the hard rock hotel in Cancun, right on the beach. I'd highly recommend that one to anybody who wants to be 21 again for a week.

This yeah, going Zante this coming friday, then need a European thing with my daughter before the 6 weeks holidays are up. That might be me for this year. Been camping this weekend just gone. Lovely weather.

J

Just Rizzle

Hadn't been aboard for a couple of years last year so went Cancun, Paphos and Rhodes. Stopped in the hard rock hotel in Cancun, right on the beach. I'd highly recommend that one to anybody who wants to be 21 again for a week.

This yeah, going Zante this coming friday, then need a European thing with my daughter before the 6 weeks holidays are up. That might be me for this year. Been camping this weekend just gone. Lovely weather.
nice one dan have a jolly, jolly

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham

My mates at the hard rock now in cancun , on his honeymoon

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
My mates at the hard rock now in cancun , on his honeymoon
It's awesome.
The lass I was with managed to blag half hour with some mexicans staying in the presidential suite, 30 grand a week. Reaaaallly out of this world.

We had concierge, mini bar in the room FOC, the works. Lovely location.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Went on a cruise round the Med in May, was in Monte Carlo the week the Grand Prix was on. The vibe was awesome, can't imagine what it would be like on race day, went down all the pit lanes as they were being built
I'd have loved that. @Bri would have too I think!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
@Bri

Photos of Monte Carlo as they were setting up the grandstand and pits

Attachments

• IMG_0324.JPG
    556.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    482.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0347.JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0348.JPG
    417.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0349.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    418.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0385.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0386.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 22
Somerset
My wife and I are "Espanophiles." We don't eat or drink out, don't do cinema, theatres or concerts. But we work our backsides to pay for 4 holidays a year (6 weeks in total) on the Costa Del Sol, where we eat, sleep, sunbathe, drink lots of San Miguel, and do nothing more strenuous than read and walk. Last holiday was 2 weeks in May, next is 2 weeks in October.

The price is (all kids left home and have their own families) working lots and lots between the holidays. I am currently on a 12 day stint of 11 hour days without any time off. But we think its worth it.

Reply to weres every one going this year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
J
hows every one finding things at present? the summer can be funny as people think of holidays...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB