Discuss Wet cutting ring saw at The Stone Show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
WHile at the stone show yesterday, I came across these machines being demo'd on, granite, procelain, ceramics, quarries, slate and marble, and a thick brown wine bottle. The two machines demo'd are the bottom two on the home page - Gemini Saw Company Europe -the grey one being called "Revolution XT" and the red one "Apollo Ring Saw", they can both cut very tight radius curves through all the above, but my only reservations are, that you would be limited by the size tile you could do that with, and the prices are high for these machines at the moment - £1718 + vat for the Revolution XT and £1120 + vat for the Apollo - and these are show prices :yikes:, I'm guessing they're going to have to sell a lot of them before the price comes down to an acceptable level. Anyway, I thought I would update you all, as I'm sure equivalents will spring up soon enough a lot cheaper.

Reply to Wet cutting ring saw at The Stone Show in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
I spent the last few hours repairing my Stayer wet saw , it last had a lot of usage 18 months...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
W
Hi guys I have not managed on in a while with everything I have been doing over the last few...
Replies
Views
David - Tradetiler
D
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Ken Bruty

Arms
TF
Bedford
What member type are you?
  1. Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
KDB Ceramics & Stone

Thread Information

Title
Wet cutting ring saw at The Stone Show
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.