Discuss what a rip off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
went to the wifes work do last night, bought a glass of white wine and two classes of coke £10.34 :yikes: i nearly fainted.......it was at some posh hotel, apparently the front of the hotel was used in crossroads if anyone remembers that program :lol:

what happend to the days when you could go out get plastered, have a bag of chips and the bus home and still have change from £20.

Reply to what a rip off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Firstly apologies to everyone, for a bit of an 'absence' on posting anything on here. I have...
Replies
Views
G
Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't...
Replies
Views
gm140
G
U
Copyright guidelines After recent troublesome experiences with copyright issues and subsequent...
Replies
Views
Verona
V
W
Yes lads i managed to find a caravan on a Haven site for a couple of nights, and spent the last...
Replies
Views
emzyslokes
E
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what a rip off
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.