UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What do you do in your spare time...if any? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Thought I'd kick this one off. What does you guys like to do in your spare time? Keep it clean ;)

I have quite a few hobbies. One of my main ones is guitar. I play many instruments from bass, drums, piano, sax, clarinet, flute, bagpipes & so on but guitar has been my main instrument since I was 7. I have a nice little collection. I have 5 Zakk Wylde Les Paul's, a 6 string electro acoustic & a 12 string acoustic. Here's a few of my babies.
anybyteb.jpg
gazedy6a.jpg

Next would be tinkering with cars. I used to have a nice little collection of jap cars but as the family got bigger, the collection got smaller so just spend time on my Scooby STI wagon. Too much work went in to it to list so ill just show you a few pics
hehapu8a.jpg

mu7ure7a.jpg

tajy2y8u.jpg

Another hobby is racing my huskies. I don't take it too seriously, just a bit of fun but have many friends who do. Hook my dogs up to my scooter or rig & run for miles. Here's ma rig for anyone unsure what I'm talking about.
vugyqesy.jpg

pypu3ysy.jpg

Will upload pics from my iPad of the scooter once I'm off my iphone.

Next hobby is paintballing. Been doing it on & off for about 10 years now. Can work out pretty expensive keeping up with the Joneses but I like the equipment I've got. Must be about 4 years old now but still keeps up with the latest gear.

If I have any other spare time, I'll dig out my drawing book & pencils. Love to draw.

I sure there's many other smaller things & may add if I remember lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

I made a conscious effort this year to give myself more spare time to indulge in my hobbies, climbing down at the indoor wall, working my dog, salmon fishing, tinkering about in garden, fell walking. It's great this part time working lark as if I want to do something I'm pretty much at liberty to do it as long as I'm there to get kids to school and back in time for them coming home.

Reply to What do you do in your spare time...if any? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
I
So after a few PM's I think I've got to the bottom of @antonio's intended thread! Below are two...
Replies
Views
AndY mac
A
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
H
I'm doing an ensuite refit and the customers have weighed in with 2 different set of tiles, one...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.