Discuss What tips have saved you time or money? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

SJPurdy

regularly reading the forum!
Had I not read of such a thing as anhydrite screed when they started to appear then I might have just thought the first one I came across was just normal screed and not prepared it correctly, etc.
So check on the forum and any other relevant data sheets etc. to keep up to date with techniques, products, tools etc. etc.

L

LM

regularly reading the forum!
Had I not read of such a thing as anhydrite screed when they started to appear then I might have just thought the first one I came across was just normal screed and not prepared it correctly, etc.
So check on the forum and any other relevant data sheets etc. to keep up to date with techniques, products, tools etc. etc.
That's what it's all about SJPurdy, the whole point of this forum is to improve the trade accross the board, or am I wrong?
Anyone that says they haven't been bettered by reading this forum is in my book a liar!

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
I do not know what to say......
from October, I learned many things, the first thing I learned was to raise prices. hahaha
misstiler, introduced me to vinegar for Epoxy. other small things, I have stolen, here and there. I do not remember .....
marc administrator (the Samaritan) ....... I thank you .... if there was no marc, I do not think that I'm still here.
So, for a few months, you have to endure. haha
vinegar for epoxy?? what is the use of that mate? i guess some chemical reaction?

O

Old Mod

Not changing from a Rubi has saved me a lot of time and money!!

s6173.gif
haha

Reply to What tips have saved you time or money? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I live in southern Spain in a top floor penthouse apartment (direct sun most of day) with...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB