Discuss what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I booked a week in Barcelona and we agreed were not buying each other presents this year.
Now I'll have the time to look at Gaudi's mosaics, have a few Tapas and try the Spanish coffee.
No doubt it will cost more than the teasmade I got her last year:lol:

A trip to Barcelona - perfection - really like the place - thre are small mosaics dotted all over the place, in shopping centres etc, really nice, and Las Ramblas is great fun....

I've asked for a voucher for a foot pampering session, absolutely amazing, an hour long foot massage, and pedicure and all that....just complete indulgence that makes you feel like floating on air afterwards, and a reward for my foot for finally being on the mend... took its time, too! Howard wants a MAC desktop, too, :lol: I can't afford to buy him one, but I can contribute, and we'll go out on a day out somewhere...and I've promised to make a mosaic for the bottom of the stairs, ages ago... I'll surprise him with some designs :)

F

faithhealer

heres twenty things not to buy,

TOP 20 UNWANTED GIFTS
1. Bubble bath
2. Bath salts
3. Socks
4. Candles
5. Belgian chocolates
6. Knitwear
7. Books
8. Tie
9. Moisturiser
10. Movies you've already seen
11. Perfume / aftershave
12. Hot chocolate / Mug set
13. Soap on a string
14. Jewellery
15. Address book
16. Calendar
17. Slippers
18. Pyjamas
19. Joke books
20. Photo frames

Last edited by a moderator:
D

david campbell

I was gunna get her some driving lessons, then i remembered she already passed.:lol:.. ouch that hurt..:lol:

i done that one year but she didn't like them so it fairly improved my long game
golf-050.gif

Reply to what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what to get the wife for christmas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.