Discuss what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

fortunatly for me not all women are the same

chelles not impressed by labels and keeping up with others, ive picked up a victorian mahogany candle box that had dulux slapped badlly all over it, I have stripped the paint and signwritten "candles " in 14th c gothic on the lid, ive got to polish it when the writings dry enough

that will mean more to her than spending money on her, ive also got the dining room and kitchen re dec finished for her to invite her family for xmas, oh and ive given up smoking too

S

Scott

chelles not impressed by labels and keeping up with others, ive picked up a victorian mahogany candle box that had dulux slapped badlly all over it, I have stripped the paint and signwritten "candles " in 14th c gothic on the lid, ive got to polish it when the writings dry enough

that will mean more to her than spending money on her, ive also got the dining room and kitchen re dec finished for her to invite her family for xmas, oh and ive given up smoking too

Tight wad :prrr::prrr:

U

user123

Can't say the same for my other half, she loves her labels, names, keeping up with fashion and generally spending my cash. :lol:

Tight wad :prrr::prrr:

I'm much more like Chelle then, the labels thing?? Doesn't turn me on at all, - tight wad?? No!! Generous with time and thought and skill, lovely... loads of brownie points there, Mike :thumbsup:

Reply to what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what to get the wife for christmas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.