Discuss what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

The thing I love about them is if you happen to be somewhere and they see something expensive they like and it's bought on the condition it's for Christmas or birthday, you still have to get them something for the day too or you'll be in the doghouse. They know what they're doing. I recently bought mine a large emerald ring. I won't say how much but I could nearly have bought two D24000's for the price. Oh yes, that'll be forgotten by Christmas day.

U

user123

The thing I love about them is if you happen to be somewhere and they see something expensive they like and it's bought on the condition it's for Christmas or birthday, you still have to get them something for the day too or you'll be in the doghouse. They know what they're doing. I recently bought mine a large emerald ring. I won't say how much but I could nearly have bought two D24000's for the price. Oh yes, that'll be forgotten by Christmas day.

It's a bit like alien talk to me that...?? Not sure if I can believe all that...
nono02.gif
... we're not all the same, you know, never mind all that 'them' talk...

U

user123

Can't I have a little misogynist rant now and again? :lol: I am exaggerating there but all mine have always expected a minder at least on the day.

Misogynist rant... :lol: very good, ok... remember you can't live without us though, can you.... :lol: and you better make sure you have a merry Christmas then...!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to what to get the wife for christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
what to get the wife for christmas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.