Discuss what to get the wife for xmas.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Sorry I made a mistake in my last but one post, when I said if I get a tax rebate I would get Julie a new ironing board, I meant ironing board cover, in the same material as the oven gloves. I brought my own ironing board with me when I moved in with Julie. Oh begger Julie has just come in, looking over my shoulder. I hope you all take this post as a wind up, as it was meant to be. I apologise to anyone who thought I was serious. After all these Ironing boards don't come cheap. Happy christmas shopping.:lol:

D

DTile

Just before Christmas last year, SWMBO was quite offish with me, muttering about me not giving any thought to what she'd like. In fairness, I had nearly forgotten her birthday, and completely missed our anniversary earlier.
Well, she found me on the net late the night before Xmas eve.
"What you looking at?"
"Just checking the details of the cheap flights I found last week," I said.
Well, I could hardly believe what happened next. She almost dragged me upstairs, and, well - it was just amazing!
I asked what suddenly made her so passionate again.
"You daft thing! Secretly booking a holiday to surprise me, and me thinking you weren't bothering to do anything!"
To be honest, I dared not admit I'd actually just ordered a new set of darts.
So I was skint for half the year after grabbing the only tickets and Paris hotel room left the weekend after Christmas.

D

Dougs Third Go

31773307.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what to get the wife for xmas.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
At Boston Fire and Flood, we specialize in fast and reliable water damage restoration services...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB