Discuss What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Got to prime n grip over old well stick vinyl tiles and level the floor in the mornin ready for Tues..never used prime and grip before and been told its a bit splattery using a roller, just been to BnQ for a roller n saw these for painting ceilings with a splash guard on it...hopefully will be better? View attachment 84160

Used it a few weeks ago on a floor prior to self levelling and tiling. I just used a small roller rather than a 9" like you've got there Andy. Wear latex gloves as well.

Once it's dried don't worry that it can scratch off very easily, I was and rang Tilemaster and they said it was fine. They were the leveller right stuck like the proverbial.

I'm on with an on-going project at moment, a purpose built garage for super car storage. I'll post pictures once basement level is complete and we have cars in situ, apparently there will be Ferraris, Lambos and Porsche on this level, can't wait :)

O

One Day

Tomorrow I begin grouting 250sqm floor tiles I fixed last month. approx 30sqm of it is made up of 100x600 planks and they need black grout - yayo_O
So the black is tomorrow's job and Tuesday will be the rest in natural grey.
Thankfully it's all grout 3000 and I have one of these to test-drive!
Raimondi-rolling-seat-with-knee-pad-Nelson-383COMBI-600x540.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Tomorrow I begin grouting 250sqm floor tiles I fixed last month. approx 30sqm of it is made up of 100x600 planks and they need black grout - yayo_O
So the black is tomorrow's job and Tuesday will be the rest in natural grey.
Thankfully it's all grout 3000 and I have one of these to test-drive!
Raimondi-rolling-seat-with-knee-pad-Nelson-383COMBI-600x540.jpg
Nice...the new mclaren F1 car...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB