Discuss What You Should Do If You Find This Prep? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
After send the pictures this is the answer: 20150926_074427.jpg 20150926_074831.jpg 20150926_080008.jpg 20150926_080008.jpg ''You subsequently then went around taking pictures of areas that you deemed unsatisfactory in an effort to walk away from the job; despite a Master Tiler being present stipulating that it was fine to tile''.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
I quoted for this job including tanking with Ardex System.The company send some another lads to do the tanking,without tell me nothing but want to be tiled by me at same price in my quotation.The company accuse me-:''To summarise, you started this job with a false expectation, things didn’t work out how you wanted them to and you tried to manipulate and push for more money''.The Master Tiler of Company stipulating that is fine to tile!

My question is -what is the better think to do in this case?Do the job and charge for extra hrs done or leave it?I think was a mistake to try to help and do the job,still not payed for this job and the Company accuse me to manipulate for more money. View attachment 77564
If you weren't happy with the prep work, I would have sent pics to the company voicing your concerns with estimated additional charges to make the job right. Then walked away until given the go-ahead .

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
If you weren't happy with the prep work, I would have sent pics to the company voicing your concerns with estimated additional charges to make the job right. Then walked away until given the go-ahead .
This was the first think I do when I see the job.Send pictures and want to leave.Call me and ask me to do what need to do for finish in time the job.Start work and when I go home I send a quotation for extra work need to be done and I estimate 1 lad x 3 days.In the end was 2 lads x 2 days.Still not pay me for now,so I think we go in Claim Court....

B

bcd-87

This was the first think I do when I see the job.Send pictures and want to leave.Call me and ask me to do what need to do for finish in time the job.Start work and when I go home I send a quotation for extra work need to be done and I estimate 1 lad x 3 days.In the end was 2 lads x 2 days.Still not pay me for now,so I think we go in Claim Court....

Keep trying mate, don't give up !! small claims is a last resort it's a long and costly drawn out process, that may not work out in the end.. offer a discount on the extra work offer a discount on the original work. Do what you can to get as much as you can, sounds like they were out to get someone... you have been unlucky mate

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Keep trying mate, don't give up !! small claims is a last resort it's a long and costly drawn out process, that may not work out in the end.. offer a discount on the extra work offer a discount on the original work. Do what you can to get as much as you can, sounds like they were out to get someone... you have been unlucky mate
Thank you for support m8,but in my opinion is not a game,we not play for be lucky or not,we work and MUST be payed.I have time,I have all evidences about this issue in my emails,so will be fine in the end.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What You Should Do If You Find This Prep? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
This was installed by a so called tiler/bathroom fitter. As you can see it was all ripped out...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
A
We are looking for a experienced tiler ( maybe 2 ) in the sheffield area for a contract starting...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB