Discuss What you up to this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Just run of the mill floors and bathrooms for the next couple of months. The smallest being 2 metres and the biggest 25 metres. Gonna be interesting though, as my apprentice is away to the states on holiday for a month, so gonna have to load and unload my own tools....... Think I remember how to do it, just! Got some nice work coming up later, but as with all the good stuff, architects and designers cause endless delays.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
002.jpg
doing a 30m2 floor with this pattern.....and i have to fit a bathroom in for one of my plumbers :thumbsup:

U

user123

Alright, here we go:

A student monk sits crosslegged on a hilltop, in the sunshine, meditating very hard, when a peasant woman passes by and says to him: "Be careful, there is a herd of bulls way back coming your way." Student monk says, "Thank you, kind lady, but God will protect me." The woman smiles and walks on.

A few minutes later a shepard passes by, sees the student monk meditating, rests on his walking stick and says softly but firmly to the young monk: "Be careful, there is a herd of bulls way back coming your way." Student monk says, "Thank you, kind old man, but God will protect me." The shepherd smiles, nods, and walks on.

A few minutes later some children come running up the hill, waving their arms and call to him: "Be careful, there is a herd of bulls coming your way!"
Student monk calls back "Thank you, kind children, but God will protect me." The children shrug their shoulders and run on.

The student monk settles back into his meditation, and hears the rumble and thunder of a thousand hooves closing in on him. Before he can get up from his position the herd of bulls has reached him and they run, without stopping, around and on top of him, set on their course. When they have passed, the student monk lays there, on the ground, shocked, hurt, bewildered, with a very bruised body as much as a bruised ego. In desperation he calls out to God: "I was meditating, doing my spiritual duty, WHY, oh WHY didn't you save me??!!"
And a voice booms from above, shaking the ground almost as much as the herd of bulls had done, and says: "What do you mean, I did not save you??!! I sent three lots of people to warn you!!"

That'll be Ed, Gary and me then... :)

Reply to What you up to this week.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What you up to this week.?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.