Discuss When scotland go's indépendant in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
BBC1 now.......Scotland decides.....the big big debate. Audience of 16-17 year olds. All look like they are from the posh schools.
Area my Mrs is from they don't know wot day of the week it is........or if they did ask a question, it would be along the lines of "will my Buckfast be going up in price"

All these bellends are promising the world...........typical bloody politicians.

George Galloway for gods sake.......now he is a fruit loop.

S

Stef

Goerge Galloway has got the oil question right, who knows how much it will be worth in a few years time..

We keep hearing the oil is running out.
But they have just invested billions in new fields.
The Claire ridge test rig has been stepped down till after the referendum & they are saying it is 2 to 3 times the size they 1st predicted, the biggest oil field ever found.

T

Time's Ran Out

I wish I made enough to pay 50% tax John as it will never happen if we get independence.

Norway pay 47% and they have oil!
Did I hear right that share values equal to the tax value of 1 years oil revenue was wiped out in 1 day when Royal Bank of Scotland suggested it would move its HQ out of Edinburgh!

The big big debate kids missed a great opportunity to ask Galloway why he had that daft hat on !!

S

Stef

Norway pay 47% and they have oil!
Did I hear right that share values equal to the tax value of 1 years oil revenue was wiped out in 1 day when Royal Bank of Scotland suggested it would move its HQ out of Edinburgh!

The big big debate kids missed a great opportunity to ask Galloway why he had that daft hat on !!

Royal bank hurried out a statement stating that they were moving some technical jobs south & that there stance would be that they are not moving out of Scotland.
More "Spin"..

D

Dougs Third Go

If we do get a yes vote then it will lead to a lot of improvements in the north of England & make the rulers realise that there is more to their country than just London.
It's becoming a joke up here just now, we even had the labour battle bus in Cumnock today.
I even got to shout out the van at Joanne lamont that Keir Hardie will be spinning in his grave as she had her arm round his bust outside our town hall..
spot on Stef, I'm about 60 miles from the border and I certainly feel more affinity to the Scots than say south east of England.

T

Time's Ran Out

Royal bank hurried out a statement stating that they were moving some technical jobs south & that there stance would be that they are not moving out of Scotland.
More "Spin"..

It may be whispers but the result shows the uncertainty of the Yes vote!
Theres only beautiful countryside between Newcastle and the border - apart from Hadrians Wall ( which I almost live on at Wallsend ) - and I'd prefer the Scottish people to remain in the UK, but at least they have this choice. Next it could be the Republic of Northumbria! I'd vote yes just to keep the southern softies out!

Reply to When scotland go's indépendant in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB