Discuss Where does everyone stand on this ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
I wouldn't charge for that mate.

Job I've just done though - complete bathroom refit; customer insisted I put new bath in before I ripped the old shower and tray out. Meant I had to tile part of the floor (free standing bath) grout and silicone only to spend another day and a half grouting and siliconing again when I finished.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
I know I could never charge for this extra work , coz as some of you's said its petty ! just having a moan as the past 4 bathrooms have been similar tiles, I usually use an ice scraper to remove them but these ones had to be removed with the floor scraper!

I know exactly where you're coming from.. I've had this a couple of times. One kitchen splashback took longer to get those bits off, than it took to tile the thing!?! If i remember correctly, they came off easier (marginally) after grouting. ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Where does everyone stand on this ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
C
Hello everyone - this is my first post in the forum and I’m looking for some advice and opinion...
Replies
Views
F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
S
Hi everyone, Just a quick one does anyone charge extra for chrome trim work. ive tiled a floor...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB