Discuss Who else is working today? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I nominated myself for a day at work, more so because I knew it would be quiet with many others off and only the production and maintenance people in. I'm hoping to get lots done without interruption today.

So, who else is working? Working on a job? Working on something because the wife said so? Or just working on a plan to get out of the house before the kids drive you mad?

And who has the pleasure of celebrating the long weekend with a beer?:8:

S

Stef

Liking the plan Stef :smilewinkgrin:

Don't talk to me about cars and garages... mine needs a recon gearbox. Been driving it around for a year but finally biting the bullet and getting quotes :'( I'll be selling Mr GRR's tool collection to part fund it at this rate.

We have an Alfa Brera & it's one thing after another with it.
It was my wife's uncles car & we ended up with it after he died, brilliant cars to drive but murder to run.
It's a 57 plate & only done 40k but you would think it's done 240k.
Their all good when running.

T

Time's Ran Out

Working but not for money!Almost 9 hours to drive 310 miles last night so chilling out today.Tomorrow the garden (weather permitting) then general house maintainence for the spring.Sunday out for lunch and football Newcastle v the unwashed.Monday sorting out my tools and van ready for Tuesday drive and another enjoyable period of work.Seems like a Saturday today, watching Viva and all the No1s - might have to get my juke box on and listen to all the oldies.Enjoy your day GRR.

G

Gazzer

I was due the weekend off but floor layer mesed a floor up then said he could fix it with 2 bags of latex leveller.....I came in and 12 bags of leveller later we had a flat floor !!!
Tiled Kitchen floor yesterday all but a walk way for other trades to get up stairs. Alll on my own today and with a good push I could possibly finish but its a long shot. Got 3 m2 of kitchen floor to do...all cuts ! Bathroom floor field tile to fit, then grout 6 m2 wall tiling . Finally grout 6m2 bathroom floor and 25 m2 kitchen floor.......there is always Sunday !

Reply to Who else is working today? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I've just had 4m2 of white bevelled metro tiles done in my kitchen by a guy who...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I would really appreciate some advice from those who know more about tiling than myself. We had...
Replies
Views
Don White
D
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB