Discuss Who else is working today? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Was going to work but thought about it and booked campsite in ashbourne for 4 nights.just gone back to work today and could just go away again. Anyone who hasn't been around ashbourne area is missing out I would highly recommend it.

Ashbourne isn't too far away for me, and we go camping over that way a fair bit too. Visited Dovedale and the stepping stones recently too. The Peak District is such a lovely place and a lot of people don't realise they're just 40 minutes drive from it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who else is working today? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I've just had 4m2 of white bevelled metro tiles done in my kitchen by a guy who...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I would really appreciate some advice from those who know more about tiling than myself. We had...
Replies
Views
Don White
D
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB