• Thread starter KateJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 8K
Search the forum,

Discuss Whoops again.... in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]="Andy Allen, post: 850645, member: 19139"]You can borrow my butter knife..:)[/QUOTE]

I would but I don't like butter

K

KateJ

Trevor the teaspoon now out of hospital (descaler). I actually made the same mistake the next day and caked another teaspoon(!) so had two of them soaking in there...
Finihsed my huge tub of readymixed adhesive today so it mixing me own from now on. Do I have to use it same day or can I store it in an airtight container for later? xxxx

S

Spare Tool

Trevor the teaspoon now out of hospital (descaler). I actually made the same mistake the next day and caked another teaspoon(!) so had two of them soaking in there...
Finihsed my huge tub of readymixed adhesive today so it mixing me own from now on. Do I have to use it same day or can I store it in an airtight container for later? xxxx
Afraid not Kate, powder adhesive goes off chemically so will set no matter what you store it in..just mix enough slowset for a few hours...rapid you got 40 mins maximum!

K

KateJ

Will have a look tomorrow. Watching youtube videos of pro tiling - you guys are so fast! Slap the tile on , get the spacers under it and it rests itself onto them - it's an art form! xx

Reply to Whoops again.... in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen