Discuss Why does a 'secret' iPhone file track your movements? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

i was in liverpool this morning, i went to stonedale park to macdonalds (for the kids) and on my way back to my mother in laws 's i had a text off o2 telling me i can save £10 in superdrug in stonedale park :yikes: how do they know i was there? i paid cash at maccies! it's a 100 miles from home so it's no coincidence. someones clocked the plates on my van, big brother or what?? :mad2:

So did you take the offer.....??

U

user123

Shaking my head here... weirder and weirder...
question.gif
and deodorant... NO WAY!!! Didn't know that had such a worthwhile profit margin! :lol:

Reply to Why does a 'secret' iPhone file track your movements? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
B
Thought I'd kick this one off. What does you guys like to do in your spare time? Keep it clean...
2 3
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
M
I live in Sweden, and here a flexible S1 adhesive can cost between £1 and £2 per KG! I've...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Now i thought i had seen everything when i saw an old lady at the top of the stairs naked from...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Why does a 'secret' iPhone file track your movements?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.