UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Why not be a Plumber .? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

be_a_plumber.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I tell you what, had loads of trade forums for years, with thousands of tradesmen on 'em, and I've never seen a thread mentioning that anybody has had their end away with a housewife. It either doesn't happen in real life or they keep it to themselves.

I love Jay's plumber bum picture though I have to say.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
I tell you what, had loads of trade forums for years, with thousands of tradesmen on 'em, and I've never seen a thread mentioning that anybody has had their end away with a housewife. It either doesn't happen in real life or they keep it to themselves.

I love Jay's plumber bum picture though I have to say.

was offered about a year or so ago by a customer lol.....wasnt married i did get the job but that was all i did!! i had to play her along to get the job in the books ;)

times are tough

Reply to Why not be a Plumber .? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the Plumbers Forums is now Plumbers Talk Discussion Thread As always; a simple ‘logo’...
Replies
Views
Our Plumbers Forum is now on a new domain. www.PlumbersTalk.net is now online. We've...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.