Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
who is it percy?
He's the new puppy..
He's had blood test, x rays ect ... they think he could of eaten something he shouldn't have, puppies tend to eat anything and everything ...should have him back tomorrow now he's started eating again they just want to keep an eye on him for one more night.
Glad he's insured.....going to be looking at a £600 to £700 vet bill !!! And we have only paid one £14.00 installment so far.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
He's back !!

20160530_115730.jpg

Even penny missed him..

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Morning everyone. Errands to run today. Sample tile collection & drop off, type up a quote, administration stuff, spec new underfloor heating job, writing an article for an online home design website and then home! Told you all I was more of a designer than a tiler nowadays!
Tiling snob...lol

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB