Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

All done. .....well phase 1....waiting for the kitchen to be ripped out and tiles taken up in kitchen and Hall to start phase 2 on the 10th Feb. ..
Great customers to work for...I did there shop floor on nights last year...60m2
Text him when finished and within the hours he's texting back to say money's in my account..:)
That's perfect then eh!
So exactly how large is this floor in total?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Same same Andy.
Did u try those things we discussed?
Ahh you're on about that floor...was ment to do it before Xmas but they messed me around with the deposite and my supplier ran out the the tiles they wanted till after Xmas so they changed to a different tile without rectified edges ....easier to fit.
Got one in the pipe line that I'm quoting so may use them on that if I get it.

I'm on about leveling clips, never used them before so was just chatting to marc about them...

I

Italy

sorry , no internet today

image.jpeg

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB