Discuss work phone or just use your mobile? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
ive been using my normal mobile number as my business line up until recently when the recession hit and customers started looking and acting like the zombies out of michael jacksons thriller movie so i have dropped my standard deal by 15 quid and got a 2 nd phone for personall use so i can turn my work one off as texts and calls at 11pm ans midnight wont be getting through:yikes: anyone else do this or do you just use the 1 phone?

S

Stewart

I do have an office number but no-one uses it, It's always the mobile they call. Having had the same number for the last twelve years, it became my main point of contact. I've just got it set up that there's one ring-tone and alert for friends and family and another for all business calls. I used to turn the phone off, but as we do full bathroom installations, i thought it was important for the customer to be able to get in touch in case of emergencies. I always have the customers details programed in to my phone so i can vet the calls as they come in, and decide to send it to answer phone or take it there and then.

D

david campbell

i use one phone also,save all the mates an family to one ring tone and a different to un-noticed numbers,jamie you should have seen your phone provider as you can have 2 numbers on the one phone and after say 9 pm you can just divert the work ones to the answer machine!
either that do what i do and put the phone on silent later on!
the only person that phones after 11 pm is usually you anyway.........lol:lol::lol::lol:

D

DHTiling

Just one mobile and i have had this same number since mobiles were huge..:):)

BigNokiaCellPhone.jpg

laughing-019.gif

Reply to work phone or just use your mobile? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hello, We’re on the home straight of our new kitchen being fitted, and the fitter has been...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Can somebody test to see if this is just an issue I have? I can get the forum to work fine on...
Replies
Views
D
i have just completed some repair work on a very small local pool that was very badly tiled by...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
M
Wanted to make you all aware of a scammer I have no proof but I'm no mug just had a phone call...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
work phone or just use your mobile?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.