Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Work radios in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

i have the makita best thing since sliced bread, there is a distributer in Hatfield Herts ,who is really cheap and has the genuine uk models in stock, he supplies most of the south with makita tools and always has good deals going cant remeber the company name i will try and think of it,the makita's definately the best site radio bar none :thumbsup:

Not Healys is it Gary?

C

Colour Republic

I have a Bose:thumbsup:

I thought I was posh!:yikes:

This is my one

g_00777580_001.jpg

...Pump up the jam, pump it up while your feet are stomping. And the jam is pumping look at it the crowd is jumpin' pump it up a little more ... :rockon2::rockon2::rockon2:

NO!!.. but i can give him 100% profit..:lol:

I'll give him 300% profit (shipped of course)

T

TT Tiling

Makita, Bosch, De Walt? For audio?? Heck no - I get on site and set up a 1989 Linn Sondek LP12 with SME V tonearm through Naim Amplifiers and B & W floor standing speakers. Then tune into my favourite "Dark Side of the Moon".

Never get any tiling done mind you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hey great set up ,but must take you an hour to set up :smilewinkgrin: , at home its my ipod yam amp and monitor audio rs6 7.1 brings the house down :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Makita, Bosch, De Walt? For audio?? Heck no - I get on site and set up a 1989 Linn Sondek LP12 with SME V tonearm through Naim Amplifiers and B & W floor standing speakers. Then tune into my favourite "Dark Side of the Moon".

Never get any tiling done mind you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I use to have a Linn amp 6 or 7 years ago, there is no way I could take that to work, the thing weighed a tone, I thinks it's the heavest amp i've even owned!

Reply to Work radios in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Work radios
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.