UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Y'all be a Fisherman? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

...although my eldest lad loves helping me clean 'em lol! (look at his larl knife ha ha)

3776_1139815568653_1025320376_30424561_1186679_n.jpg

S

Stef

Ah Doug hes a cute as a button. hope you pass on the finer art of fishing to him & the rest of the tribe.

I agree, keeping a grilse for the pot is fine but those multi sea winter fish arent as good to eat.

I just read back what i wrote, i think its 2nd & 4th you can keep.

Ive been praying for rain up here as we havent had a decent rise in the river levels for weeks. We need the rain on the west coast as we are spate rivers, no good when they are backing up in Ayr harbour & you cant get a shot at them.

W

White Room

I agree Robson, I probably release about 50% of mine and always hens that have started to turn colour. I do tend to keep clean grilse though as i think they're a good size for bbq and also it stops them spawning with big MSW hen fish that will then produce smaller smolts.

That serious local knowledge Doug, beach casting seems so much easier and less complicated....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Y'all be a Fisherman? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.