Discuss your thoughts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Surley the TTA should be putting their own name out there so customers know what tilers are talking about, wether they give two hoots about it is another thing...price tends to be the bottom dollar nowadays.
some body needs to make the public aware you are right .but not all go for the bottom price ask anybody thats paid there builder took three times as long to dilver a third class job and cost twice what we would charge and still got it wrong

R

no need to worry about DIYers and chancers ! and why do we all need to be in the TTA ? i'am a privateer / gun for hire LOL
and how many jobs in your field have you seen go wrong and had to put right how many jobs have you nown to being done by jokers but unable to stop we need somethink to stop this happening and make sure the right people are doing the right jobs any suggestions by you would be welcome

R

You make a fair point there Ray, but it's the general public who need educating.....
well i thought there should be leaflets in all tta shops one exspaining why you should use a tta tiler and one exspaining why you should become a tta tiler theres a lott of work to do but have to start somwhere .if we dont want our trade to be veided in diy terms because thats the way its going .just look at the bq advert you can do that even with a skirt on and your finnger nails groomed not a hair out of place.does that sound like me or you

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to your thoughts in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB