Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tile, selling tile..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
What Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2008? I thought it's about time we had some new up...
Replies
Views
Just thought i'd get a poll on the go :) What adhesive brand do you trust and use most? ALL...
Replies
Views
The sticky threads in the tiling forum were getting a bit heavy. So I thought I'd put them in a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi members.... i have always stuck to what schluter say when it comes to using there...
Replies
Views
H
Hello all. I bought some bits from Alibaba that at the time seemed like a bargain. I've now...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
C
Hello, We are just about to move house and after a recent short holiday to Malaga and a visit...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
R
Ok guys following on from my thread on cutter for 600x600 could I have some opinions on layout...
Replies
Views
Robert19306
R
G
Replies
Views
Ash-wolves
A
Okay, so a mountain bike accident has left me with to much time on my hands and so I thought I...
Replies
Views
Hi All In the market for a new tile trim cutter, what's the best to buy, looking for one that's...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
got a job about to start . got loads of metro 150 x 75 mm tiles in all bathrooms. any...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, I need to buy a tile cutter to cut my tiles in the bathroom. The wall tiles are...
Replies
Views
R
Am looking to purchase a tile cutter very shortly as am about to start out my tiliing career...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen