Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tile, selling tile..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Wall and floor tiling can often be seen as 'easy'. And the DIY sheds certainly make it seem so...
Replies
Views
I am bathroom fitter. I need to buy new cutter too. Definitely able to cut 600 mm tiles and...
Replies
Views
Q
I was contacted by a previous customer in the week who was not happy with how his fireplace had...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
P
I know its a strange question but what is the best tile you have ever worked with in terms of...
Replies
Views
M
I have been asked to make a hearth tile it and tiles the walls....they are having a log burner...
Replies
Views
iamajc
I
B
Hi , I wanna say Hello to everyone , Im make tiling 14 yeras , 10 years in London , if...
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
M
Hi guys, i have 1 important question which i havent asked..how much can a tiler expect to earn...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
Hey guys decided to have a blast at tiling the bathroom, we have just had the room skimmed so...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
Hello I've got 500x500mm black polished porcelain floor tiles to be laid on a concrete floor and...
Replies
Views
B
I seem to finding my trusty Rubi nippers are not lasting very long, most of my cuts are wet...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
C
Good Afternoon one and all, I am currently looking for tile trims and have been frustrated with...
Replies
Views
cowgomoo
C
D
Dear All I would explain that I am about to embark on tiling a conservatory floor - using...
Replies
Views
S
The Construction Products Association's latest State of Trade Survey, which has been launched...
Replies
Views
E
Hi, I'm in the North East and want to find a local importer/supplier of botticino marble - any...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen