Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

theres nothing better than when you've had a hard weeks graft. then going out for a nice meal, with good friends and have a real good laugh:)

J

Just Rizzle

sat had day off ,sort of. spent most day trawling round leeds and York looking for a car for my sons girl friend id rather spent it tiling metro,s. she only wants it if its F..N GREEN.

Q

Qwerty

she only wants it if its F..N GREEN.

What like this....?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

J

J Sid

Cleaning floors at home today, bloody cleaners have left a build up of cleaning product on floors. Why do they think they know better, tell them every week.
Do it myself from now on :(

J

Just Rizzle

ive the utmost respect for plasterers, from now on. just plastered 3 ceilings and one wall today my arms and back and neck are aching like hall . time to brake out the buds a customer gave me last week.

I

Italy

since yesterday afternoon that are on the couch. (Sleep much)
my furniture maker says: you have to sit on the couch because otherwise the springs get up !!!!
then I executed the work. ;)

J

Just Rizzle

Australian coming out of the bush two sheep under his arms his mate sees him and says are u shearing . no he replies am goner shag em both my self:)

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen