Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Totally gutted a bathroom. Once basin, toilet, shower mixer, radiator, bath out, floor tiles up, skirting and coving off, started hacking off wall tiles and the walls are *****! Cracked paint on stud walls and browning that you can remove from the brickwork with your fingers. Got one wall back to brick and 1/2 wall back to stud. Decided to commit and going to totally remove another 2 1/2 walls tomorrow and dryline Wednesday. Going to put me 2 days behind after day 1 but all the extra effort will be worth it.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Today has been dusty!

20160222_084104.jpg

20160223_153331.jpg

J

Just Rizzle

spent the morning stripping paper from my renovation project, then went on 2 measurers one has just rang me to confirm deal of renovating 5 holiday lodges 2bathrooms in each the other old farmhouse floors to do in karndean.. then back to do some coving have 7 rooms to do

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen