Search the forum,

Discuss Warmup dcm pro heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thread resurrection time lol
I installed loads of warmup before but not the mat system. Kitchen I’m doing in the new year will have this type of system over a concrete slab with porcelain tiles. Height increase will be critical, obviously 10mm insulation boards set in flexible adhesive on the primed slab would be better but will 6mm boards be enough? I’ll Slc ontop of mat before flex adhesive and tile

Q

Qwerty

Why are you using SLC over the top rather than tile adhesive? I know it can be done with SLC but interested to hear why. I'm assuming its the levels?

F

Flintstone

I would just tile it in one without levelling whenever possible, I have done it both ways. I would only level if the floor needs it .

F

Flintstone

Be carefull which boards you use under DCM pro as there can be issues with some of the more textured boards out there.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Warmup dcm pro heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen