Discuss 2 new Adhesives from tile master in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Glynn

TF
LEYLAND
@Glynn will tell us

"Glynn will tell you" But not yet;)
Keep your eyes and ears open from your suppliers.

All your comments are wrong. Its not a Bio Gel, ready mixed, fix"n"grout or any of the suggestions you have all mentioned, but it is good.:p

Q

Qwerty

"Glynn will tell you" But not yet;)
Keep your eyes and ears open from your suppliers.

All your comments are wrong. Its not a Bio Gel, ready mixed, fix"n"grout or any of the suggestions you have all mentioned, but it is good.:p

You've issued more :crossmark: disagree ratings in one day than the history of its existence. Impressive!!

I

Italy

Have I mentioned I prefer weber... :)

(even more now)... :p

1517305391332180108812.jpg

Reply to 2 new Adhesives from tile master in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB