Discuss A snake in the grass!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,

I have no idea what possesses some contractors to think they have the right not to pay. Dont get me wrong, if the jobs a mess then fair play - I wouldn't expect any less.

But when u drive to the other side of the country to sort out some work that sum other idiot threw up to try and make a wage because of the appalling prices and actually take the time to correct it an make sure there are no lips and it passes pc them i'm unaware where the problem lies??

To be honest, its not the first time iv'e come across his name and others have told me he's a shark but I didn't see any reason why he wouldn't pay up!

Now he's saying I owe for diggs when I clearly agreed a day rate, petrol & Diggs paid for before I took the job on and he's saying keep his breaker and tranny and thats us square?????

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A snake in the grass!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
okay the long shot is I've had trouble with my left knee since early teenage years as a result...
2 3
Replies
Views
Lincoln-tiler
L
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
J
Hi Guys iv'e been doing some work on and off for a Wickes Kitchen/ bathroom fitter for the last...
Replies
Views
J.R Tiling
J
P
I have had a tiler in doing my bathroom. He has put up white stone effect metro style tiles with...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB